This gorgeous Easter egg dye kit is a staple for those perfect shiny colourful results.
- 3 x Capsules of liquid egg dye (Orange, Pink, Turquoise)
HOW TO DECORATE:
- Cover your work area with paper towels or newspapers. You will need vinegar, scissors, table spoon, plastic cups, paper towels or tissues.
- Prepare hard boiled eggs and keep them in the hot water.
- To activate the colour dye, mix 1 table spoon of vinegar and 100ml of hot water in a plastic cup. Carefully cut with scissors the tip of the capsule with the colorant and add the dye into the vinegar and water mixture.
- Place the hard boiled egg onto the spoon and submerge the egg into the colouring mixture for 3 sec - 1 min. Control the colouring processes by lifting the egg up out of the colouring mixture until the desired colour is achieved.
- Dry the dyed eggs on a plastic plate or paper towels.
CAUTION! Adult supervision is required! Food grade, suitable for colouring Easter eggs only.